Monday, August 09, 2004

i kinda wish i was toilet training one of my kids again, just so i could use this story

We went to see Dr.Mark on Saturday, but I was actually feeling a lot better by then. He said I had a virus and that if I didn't want to have panadol, then I didn't have to, so I was happy with that. He also told me about the poo party. I'd never heard of a poo party before so I listened to what he said. Apparently when people do a poo on the toilet their poos go under the house to a poo party where they all have a great time. If boys and girls do their poo in a nappy, then their poos don't get to go to the poo party. I wasn't sure whether to believe him so I told him, 'Poo goes down the drain!' He said that poo goes down the drain to get to the poo party.

oskar tex

one more thing, how cool is this???

No comments:

Post a Comment