Thursday, September 12, 2002


So which letter of the alphabet matches YOUR personality, huh?





i've always liked the letter c and i dont think it has anything to do with the fact that my name starts with c. i always wished my name could start with s so that i could write it all fancy and swirly. when i tried to do that with 'c' some people thought that it was an 'e' and so did i even, some times. but then after a while i'd think to myself, 'if people think it's an e, then let them think it. i know what it says and thats all that matters'. i like c better than s now. for a while i wondered if the 'c' and 's' things were something to do with me and sharyn. like, liking sharyn better than i liked myself. i know it's pretty stupid to put so much thought into a letter, but i did so it must have been important to me. maybe it still is since i can remember what i was thinking back when i was in primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment