Monday, August 05, 2002

OW! my jaw hurts. i was trying to eat a biscuit the usual way i do, which....dunno, maybe you'll think it's gross, but anyway, i put it in my mouth, lick off the flavour from one side, then flip it over with my tongue and lick off the other side. except today i tried to flip it over but i couldnt get my mouth open wide enough and the biscuit got stuck upright in my mouth and my jaw was killing and it was digging into my tongue and the roof of my mouth and the doctor wouldnt do anything about it cos she said i'd have to to to the dentist and i cant remember the last time i went to the dentist it was probably when i was in highschool and i KNOW i have holes in my teeth but i hate that drill and the smell and the pain and its SCARY and i dont like it. i brush my teeth every day, come on! what else do you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment