Friday, October 15, 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: sandra bilo
To: Carly
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:46 PM
Subject: please i am for real help me




Dear good friend Carly,

i received your message and i am not happy with what you are saying dispite the condition that i am facing here in my country please i know that this message will come to you by surprise but that is life ,infact you can not understand me because it is a long story but please i know that there are some bad person in this world but they dont allow people to know the good one , please my late father was killed by his business associate due to his wealth,, could you belived that my late father wicked brother was among of those who planned and killed my late father , he is after my life he wanted to kill me so that he can claim my late father money from bank that is why i ran into a local hotel for the safety of my life , so please help me i am for real this is 100% risk free just try and see you will never in your life helping me rather you will gain from me please help me out my life is in dager it was that my late father brother who is doing all this to you he dont want me to transfer this money please try to understand me i am for real call me immediately now so that i can give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited this money for you to call them and verify remember my number again +22507394845 thank

please put away fear from you just try and see this is 100% risk free


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Créez gratuitement votre Yahoo! Mail avec 100 Mo de stockage !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !

No comments:

Post a Comment