Wednesday, August 31, 2005

*sigh*

i'll be getting picked up in an hour and driven to the airport for my flight home to lovely lovely adelaide.
i've been walking around the fair city of melbourne for a few days now, mostly by myself too, and i've come to feel quite at home. i still dont think i could live anywhere but adelaide, but i found my way around without to much hassle and i didnt get freaked out by the amount of people around, so its all looking good.
i havent been to ikea this time, despite staying 5 minutes down the road from it, but i have been to many nice places, had many a good coffee and a couple of lovely breakfasts.

i'm on my way back to theresa's now, to pack up my stuff and wait for adrian

i'll be home in 4 hours.

leave the light on for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment