Sunday, January 26, 2003

for any one who need to catch up on whats going on on the bold and the beautiful, just ask the drugs


The Bold and the Beautiful (from the album 'Music's In Trouble')

Each afternoon, there's nothing as suitable
As tea and bickies with the Bold And The Beautiful
The world outside is sending me crazy
I'll be your Thorne if you'll be my Macy


Amber is a scammer from the wrong side of the tracks
She's been sneaking around with Deakin he wants her
and his baby back
But she's married now to Rick who is an unsuspecting
victim
Rick's mum Brooke tried to warn him but he didn't want
to listen

Brooke and Deakin are now lovers but in direct
retaliation
To Rick and Amber's marriage Deakin married Rick's
relation
And in this sick and twisted world where blood appears
as thin as water
Deakin's wife is Rick's sister Bridget, and therefore,
Brooke's daughter

Each afternoon there's nothing as suitable
As tea and bickies with the Bold And The Beautiful
We'll get up late and have a 3pm brekky
I'll be your CJ if you'll be my Becky

Eric, Ridge and Thorne have all been married to Brooke
But of the Forrester men it's on Ridge that she's
hooked
Since Ridge's marriage to Brooke met its inevitable
failure
He's been happily married twice now, to a woman named
Taylor
But Brooke wasn't happy with a simple separation
She said "I'll get that guy, I've got drive and
determination"
It's come to Stephanie's attention and her
intervention
Will see to the prevention of Brooke's bad intentions
This plot is lacking some counter attacking
When they write Macy back in she'll send that bitch
packing

Go Ricky go Ricky go Jerry go Jerry

My girl and I have a love strong and mutual
Every afternoon with the Bold and The Beautiful
So many plots and so many issues
Some days we have to use a whole bunch of tissues
I know of no love deeper or greater
Then taping each episode to watch again later
I don't think it's bad or unusual
This sacred love of the Bold and The Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment