Wednesday, May 11, 2005

it's a spending frenzy!!

clones better music

snoozer


i've recently rediscovered my love for online shopping. i really think i could become a tech-hermit. just live here with my computer, get everything online and home delivered...yeah...

so i've order those t shirts up there. i'm getting the green clones top though. you should all go look

the snoozer hummingbird t shirt is already one of my favourites. somebody should buy me all of these things from boygirlparty :)and this from i like seamonsters

please, let me share with you something from a letter i recieved today

what you have to realise and understand is that you have basically treated most people around you like shit over the years and thought that you were the only one that has problems to deal with, let me assure you that you are not, we all have our own problems in life, some big, some small, but it is about time you grew up and faced them and dealt with them


prizes for whoever guesses who the letter was from

No comments:

Post a Comment