Wednesday, April 11, 2007

would you look at that? that last post was my 1500th. i imagine i'll be recieving my certificate in the mail.

today i feel much better. wow, the wonders of prozac. its only my second day but i woke up (before lunch time) and wanted to get out of bed, which is a first for me in a very very long time.

i was starting to think maybe my good feeling yesterday had come a little prematurely when i started tearing up at all saints, and something else that was even less worthy of tears...what was it...something lame. 'something gay, no doubt'. i've had my fair share of tears these last few days. i think finally having all the medication out of my system opened the floodgates, so to speak.

but today im feeling better. and that can only be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment