Friday, September 09, 2005

from supermaxwell

A music meme, from Cast Iron Balcony:

For this one, you need to go here and type the year you graduated from high school into the search box.

Click on the link “Top 100 hits of… (your graduation year)” and cut and paste the results into your blog.

Bold the songs you like, strike through the ones you hate and underline your favourite. Do nothing to the ones you don’t remember (or don’t care about)


im changing it to put a ? next to the ones i dont know


1. The Sign, Ace Of Base
2. I Swear, All-4-One
3. I'll Make Love To You, Boyz II Men
4. The Power Of Love, Celine Dion
5. Hero, Mariah Carey
6. Stay (I Missed You), Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories
7. Breathe Again, Toni Braxton?
8. All For Love, Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting
9. All That She Wants, Ace Of Base
10. Don't Turn Around, Ace Of Base
11. Bump N' Grind, R. Kelly?
12. Again, Janet Jackson?
13. I'll Remember, Madonna
14. Whatta Man, Salt-N-Pepa
15. Wild Night, John Mellencamp and Me'shell Ndegeocello?
16. Without You / Never Forget You, Mariah Carey? (but i'd love to strike it through anyway just on principal)
17. You Mean The World To Me, Toni Braxton?
18. Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Elton John
19. The Most Beautiful Girl In The World, Prince Symbol
20. Fantastic Voyage, Coolio
21. Baby I Love Your Way, Big Mountain
22. Regulate, Warren G and Nate Dogg?
23. If You Go, Jon Secada?
24. Back and Forth, Aaliyah?
25. Now And Forever, Richard Marx?
26. When Can I See You, Babyface?
27. Please Forgive Me, Bryan Adams (bwaaaahahahaha. phillip wrote the words out to this song and tried to pass them off as his own)
28. So Much In Love, All-4-One?
29. Shoop, Salt-N-Pepa
30. Any Time, Any Place / And On And On, Janet Jackson?
31. Shine, Collective Soul
32. Said I Loved You...But I Lied, Michael Bolton
33. Return To Innocence, Enigma
34. All I Wanna Do, Sheryl Crow
35. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm, Crash Test Dummies
36. Can We Talk, Tevin Campbell?
37. Funkdafied, Da Brat?
38. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That), Meat Loaf
39. Gangsta Lean, Drs?
40. Because The Night, 10,000 Maniacs
41. Cantaloop, US3
42. Whoomp! (There It Is), Tag Team
43. Come To My Window, Melissa Etheridge
44. Stroke You Up, Changing Faces?
45. I'm Ready, Tevin Campbell?
46. 100% Pure Love, Crystal Waters
47. Anytime You Need A Friend, Mariah Carey
48. Because Of Love, Janet Jackson?
49. Linger, Cranberries
50. Loser, Beck
51. Found Out About You, Gin Blossoms (i used to really love this song...probably in 1994)
52. Gin And Juice, Snoop Doggy Dogg
53. Never Lie, Immature?
54. Streets Of Philadelphia, Bruce Springsteen
55. Getto Jam, Domino?
56. endless Love, Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey
57. I Miss You w/ Aaron Hall 58, Understanding, Xscape?
59. This D.J., Warren G?
60. Cry For You, Jodeci?
61. Keep Ya Head Up, 2Pa?c
62. Who Am I (What's My Name?), Snoop Doggy Dogg?
63. Another Night, Real McCoy?
64. Your Body's Callin', R. Kelly?
65. Tootsee Roll, 69 Boyz?
66. I Can See Clearly Now, Jimmy Cliff
67. Never Keeping Secrets, Babyface?
68. Crazy, Aerosmith
70. At Your Best (You Are Love), Aaliyah?
71. Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through, Meat Loaf?
72 Amazing, Aerosmith
73. Always, Erasure?
74. Groove Thang, Zhane?
75. Dreams, Gabrielle?
76. Mr. Vain, Culture Beat
77. Mary Jane's Last Dance, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers?
78. Anything, SWV?
79. Beautiful In My Eyes, Joshua Kadison
80. Stay, Eternal?
81. Flava In Ya Ear, Craig Mack?
82. U.N.I.T.Y., Queen Latifah?
83. Prayer For The Dying, Seal
84. Secret, Madonna
85. Here Comes The Hotstepper, Ini Kamoze
86. Everyday, Phil Collins
87. Don't Take The Girl, Tim McGraw?
88. Got Me Waiting, Heavy D and The Boyz?
89. December 1963 (Oh, What A Night), Four Seasons?
90. Indian Outlaw, Tim McGraw?
91. Always, Bon Jovi
92. I'm The Only One, Melissa Etheridge
93. Back In The Day, Ahmad?
94. Love Sneakin' Up On You, Bonnie Raitt?
95. I'll Take You There, General Public?
96. Always In My Heart, Tevin Campbell?
97. What Is Love, Haddaway?
98. And Our Feelings, Babyface?
99. Bop Gun (One Nation), Ice Cube?
100. I Wanna Be Down, Brandy?

as you can see, i didnt watch video hits or listen to the "popular" radio stations so i have no idea about most of these songs. it may be an american list too, with songs that didnt make it over here. either way, it was a crap list with lots of crap songs

just to reitterate, i listen to better music than you

No comments:

Post a Comment