Wednesday, May 17, 2006

blood pressure a-go-go

i'll just throw some numbers around here

140/90

see that? average blood pressure. yep. so, if you're around that, then good for you! your blood is flowing around fanfuckingtastically.

177/114

see that one? that one up there? mine. i own that one. that was my highest blood pressure of the week, with a resting pulse rate of 104! i win! i got the highest score! where's my prize???

ooooh, my prize is headaches, dizziness, confusion, lack of concentration and hot/cold spells.

i think i'd rather be average this time.

and it seems that my doctor just cant work it out. the lady at the chemist practically demanded that i go to the docs today instead of back to work, and so did the sister when i rang the doctors. so i get there and my doctor pokes around a bit, shines a bright light in my eyes for freaking ages, then tells me to take ibuprofen for my headache and see what happens with my blood pressure

so here i am...seeing what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment