Saturday, January 03, 2004

fucking summer

howzit...i dont know if i have ever described to you people my intense dislike for hot weather. you may say to yourself, hey, everyone gets a bit sick of hot weather every now and then, its not *that* bad, but let me tell you, yes, it is that bad.
i hate summer. i hate hot weather. im rather opposed to any temperature above 26 degrees, most especially at night. i hate being sweaty. i hate having sweaty underknees. i am rather chuffed with my new deoderant though, so i guess thats one thing.

i bleached my hair. i was feeling summery at christmas time and my hair just wasnt cutting it. so i thought, hey, i've got some bleach in the cupboard, i might just put it in my hair. so i did, and the results werent so great. here, i'll take a picture.




it started to burn my head before it was properly the right colour so as a result i have stupid hair. i might just leave it as i really cant be bothered going to the hair dresser or attempting to fix it myself. we can all see what happened when i tried to do something myself...yes...not a good look.

btw, has anyone heard of the sundance weirdo? apparently its from the muppet babies and he has a song that goes like this

im the sundance weirdo
thats what i do
on one foot a skate
on the other a shoe

if this is not real, i'd like to take this opportunity to say that my son has the most amazing imagination in the entire universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment