Thursday, January 08, 2004

a few random things

i just ate a whole circle of brie to myself - you all envy me

and now im considering getting out the camembert cos these rice crackers really arent all that flash hot with nothing on them. but for not im content sucking the salt off them and leaving them in a pile for my dog.

we had to go shopping tonight at marion because 'there are better chicks at marion than at reynella'. and while that is true, it doesnt justify my gelati melting on the way home

i cannot wait until forum starts

yay for my new hot or not pic - jeers to this rusty tailgate

the funniest games of 1980's trivial pursuit are played between matt and i when we are very very tired. we always draw

benson

pink

4

ok, no one but matt will get those last three and he doesnt even read this

and now i will skip off to my room to read harry potter and dream about the madeline dolls house i would like *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

No comments:

Post a Comment