Sunday, June 08, 2008

stolen from pavlovs cat

What was I doing 10 years ago?

living in a shack by the sea, with voldemort and our dog and being happy

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

1. Chocolate

2. hot chips

3. cookie dough

4. nutella, straight from the jar

5. chips

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

6. toast

7. when someone cuts up fruit for me

8. roasted vegies

9. camembert

10. caramello koala when ive finished work on a thursday

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. buy a house

2. pay off friends and families houses

3. give money to organisations and causes that need it, not, for instance, sporting arenas that need new seats, boohoo

4. go on a holiday

5. put the rest in the bank

Five jobs that I have had:

1. check out chick at bunnings

2. library faerie

3. mum

4. actor

5. singer in a band

Three of my habits:

1. biting my nails

2. eating when im not hungry

3. sleeping

Five places I have lived:

1. morphett vale

2. christie downs

3. christies beach

4. whyalla

5. in my own little world?

No comments:

Post a Comment