Monday, March 21, 2005

right

since it seems like i cant write one actual entry, just lots of little crap entries, i'm just going to keep this window open and write what i think and press enter instead of publish. that way i can just type out the next thing i think without having to click create again and wait for everything to load.

why the hell have i been singing mona by check 1-2 for the past week?

please take the time to read the indepth lyrical pizazz of mr mclachlan

Hey Mona

Ooh Mona

Hey Mona

Ooh Mona


Tell you Mona what I wanna do

I'll build a house next door to you

Can I see you sometime

We can go kissing through the blind

When you come out on the front

Listen to my heart go bumpity bump

I need you baby and that's no lie

Without your love I'd surely die


Hey Mona

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

Hey Mona

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

Hey Mona

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

I said hey Mona

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)


Tell you Mona what I wanna do (tell you Mona what I wanna do)

I'll build a house next door to you (I'll build a house next to you)

Can I see you sometime (can I see you sometime)

We can go kissing through the blind

When you come out on the front (ooh-ooh)

Listen to my heart go bumpity bump

I need you baby and that's no lie (ooh-ooh)

Without your love I'd surely die


Hey Mona (ooh-ooh)

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

Hey Mona (ooh-ooh)

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

I said hey Mona (ooh-ooh)

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

Hey Mona (ooh-ooh)

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

I said hey Mona (ooh-ooh)

Ooh Mona (ooh-ooh)

I said hey, hey Mona


we can go kissing through the blind? surely he could have thought of a better rhyme than that...*shakes my head in utter disgust*

i just called someone a fucking freaky lesbo dyke. im so pc its not funny

my budgies are having a baby! im gonna be a grandma! we got a new budgie on the weekend to stop sunbird getting killed by harry. we now have harry and meewee as parents to be and sunbird and his new girlfriend (birdfriend?) nicehappy. we also got a boyfriend (quailfriend?) for owie. he's yet to be named. anything could happen.
i have photos of them, cos i know how you're all on the edge of your seats wanting to see my birds but since I CANT FUCKING WORK THE STUPID PHOTO....THING you'll all just have to be patient little vegemites and wait. i also have a photo of the easter bunny which im hoping to get up before this weekend so you know who you're looking for when you're out rabbit hunting

why cant i find a house that i like? i see all these nice looking houses on line and when i walk into them at the open inspections theres nothing there. the houses are tiny. they're set out all wrong. why cant somebody just drop a nice looking, well set out 2 storey building out the back of my house and join it seamlessly to mine? why? why? why?

the whitlams are playing at the barossa valley festival! how did i not know?? there wouldnt be many places to go out afterwards so jak will just have to take me back to his room

why am i all of a sudden hetro?? just wait there a sec. mmmmmmuch better

i just finished reading 'speak softly, she can hear'. anyone out there got any ideas about what i should read next? im reading razor in between books. its about the early 1900's in sydney when razor gangs ruled the place. its really interesting but i want a novel too

my kitchen is really messy but its all the way over there and im all the way over here and you know how it is

im downloading a song at 2kb a second. ooh, my computer is just so zippy!

funny things i have read on other people's blogs lately

from the sherriff

I'm pretty free for the next 11 days and it sounds like you need to release some tension so let's get together and I'll release my tension all over your tits and your face and you can do the same to me.

I am Mount Vesuvius and this right hand can only Pompeii myself for so long.



No comments:

Post a Comment