Tuesday, March 15, 2005

dear ista,

*shakes my head* i really dont know what to do with you. i have a problem with people who say things without evidence to back it up. you say i'm stupid, you also say i'm a bitch, but why?
this is my blog where i record my personal ideas and thoughts. you are a visitor to my space. you dont have to come here. i wonder what it was that made you visit in the first place. are you someone i know? have i done or said something to or about you knowing or unknowingly?
thats lots of questions, i know, but it seems to me that if you feel the need to visit more than once and comment on things that you know nothing about, then i have the right to ask the questions and have them answered.
you leave no email or website address, all i can do is judge you on your comments. you appear to think that you are above me both in intelligence and personality. prove it. do you have a website i can look at? have you perhaps written a story or some songs? give me something to work with here or i'll have to take you at face value with what you've given me.
up to you

love carly

No comments:

Post a Comment