Monday, September 24, 2007

at the cinema, jordans cinema

last night was my first visit to jordans cinema and i must say, i had a mighty good time. i've just noticed that the movie we watched isnt actually listed on the page. its was...dirty love? something like that? let me actually think and investigate...yes! i was right. dirty love and it was hilarious. with such lines as

oh my god. oh my god oh my god ohmygodohmygodohmy god

and my personal favourite: touch my bass, rebecca.

today, kirsty and i are hanging out and watching movies. im not sure which ones. im thinking singing in the rain, since i bought it and havent watched it yet. then later on we're picking up miffy and going to see december boys and eat cold rock. this is because WE are TEH AWESOMES!!1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment