Friday, December 15, 2006

Tripod - Gonna Make You Happy

Baby, gonna make you happy tonight...oh sugar

Gonna make you happy tonight

Give my love to you, oh, baby, gonna make you feel so right...oooh sugar

Gonna make you make you happy

Spend some time with you, do the things you want me to

Gonna make love

Gonna make some sweet sweet love, sugar

So get ready

Oh get ready get ready

Ready for loving tonight

Baby



Before we get down to love

Before we get down

I just gotta finish this level



I gotta high score tonight

I just gotta save my game

I'll be with you in a minute sweet baby

I love how you dance for me

(But could you) move a little to the left baby

I can't see the TV



Baby I can't wait till we start, oooh

It's just that the save points are so far apart...in this game baby

But I do love you



Baby this bit's got multiplayer

Maybe you can operate a turret with me baby, would you like that?

It's good cause games five you hand eye coordination

And spacial intelligence together with map reading skills

Ahhh, sugar



Turn the lights down low

Lower, lower

Turn the lights down low

Just a little bit lower

Turn the lights down low

It's just that it helps me feel like I'm in a spaceship

Then we can make some

Sweet sweet love honey

Sugar

Baby

Ooo you look so great to me, baby

Have you brushed your teeth yet?

Take your time

No hurry

It's just that I'm not tired. Are you tired?

I'll see you in the bed then

You might want to take a book



Oooh, you so fine baby

Doo doo doo doo

I can't stop thinking about you...and all the coins I have to collect

I just gotta find one secret area

Get one more ability point

And I'll make sweet love to you baby



I think this xbox

Is the best present I ever bought for you...

Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment