Wednesday, March 09, 2011

part 2


6. What dead person would you least want to be haunted by?


Someone super scary? Voldemort wouldn’t be very nice.

7. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Least like?


how long am I stuck in there for? Macguyver would be handy, cos he’d get us out quick smart. Jim sturgess would be very nice, because we would totally end up making out. Miffy, cos we’d be laughing the whole time.
I’d least like to be stuck in there with quite a few real life people, so I’ll not name them, for fear of stabbings with scissors or something. In general, someone who smelled really bad or panicked. That wouldn’t be fun


8. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?


Hmmm. What would I be doing in my week? Just the usual that I do every week? Cos if so, I’d probably go the week without changing clothes but be able to bathe. Because, normally I don’t do a lot, so I can just go to bed naked and not worry about dirtying my clothes because I wouldn’t be wearing them very often in the first place

9. Which of the four seasons do you most anticipate?


autumn. End of summer, w00t! and its my birthday, so I get presents, and its easter, so theres an actual excuse to eat chocolate.

10. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?


I’d love to be in buffy, just to hang around people. And be there for oz when willow goes lesbian. I’m helpful like that. Laid is really funny, and I’d love to have those characters as friends. It’d also be fun to hang out inside the big bang theory. Those guys never cook at home, always eating takeaway.

11. You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a truthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?

jesus. But only if he could see into the future, or it be after all the magical stuff he had apparently done. And I’d say, ‘for realz, bro, whats up?’, cos then if he said ‘its mad, hey! People think im a magician or something, but im just a hella good carpenter. Would you like me to build you something? Im really good at display cabinets’. And then I would get him to write that down and I’d come back and say ‘all youse guys warring over religion, what the fuck, its not even real’

Or

I’d ask people who are dead, that I really want back alive, to come to my house for a cup of tea and I’d try and cheer them up. Like mark priestly, kurt cobain, jeff buckley…

12. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?

some sort of flying trapeze thing. If im doing it lots im obviously good at it, and probably quite thin and light. And coordinated

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:17 pm

    Google the fb site "Jesus the Magic Joiner" - you might be onto something...

    ReplyDelete