Sunday, June 09, 2002

strangely enough, i suddenly feel the need to explain myself.....big breath in, big breath out...
i'm doing this for me, not for anyone else....take offense to that if you will, but it's just the truth. i'm not out to hurt anyone with this, it's just to get it out of my head. no one i'm telling seems to understand so i'm putting it out here to get it off my chest, to sound it against something, if only to help myself.
the people mentioned in here all mean a lot to me. no one is part of some weird experiment my brain has conjured up, everyone is part of my life in one way or another and i want them all to stay there.
this is a way for me to get out what i need to with no questions asked and no suspisions raised.
it's something for me to spell out my thoughts and feelings to, no matter how truthful or sane they may seem to begin with. who's to say what i wrote last week will be what i'm feeling today or tomorrow or next year for that matter?
some bad song had the line 'sometimes love just aint enough'...i think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment