Monday, August 20, 2007

for the second time in my blog life, i find myself writing about something that miss apples has already posted about. this time, im doing it on purpose. the last time was purely coincidence. was it something to do with neighbours? i cant remember.

anyway

i signed up to a few of those internet dating sites years ago. the first time it was so i could look at someone who a friend had been checking out, since then ive popped my virtual head into those creepy rooms every now and then, and i've even met someone quite nice, but the majority of people on those sites scare the shit out of me. mainly, and if you go read this piece of amazing writing which is far superior to mine you will see that she agrees whole heartedly, WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE SPELL?

please, i'd like to introduce you to jasoncollins

gidday im jason looking to meet pepeol and have fun

hi i lick the bech movies horse riding and fishing outdors and i have tattoo


has no interests, but does have these requirements for his ideal partner

at least 18 years old

also,

Relationship sought: Pen Pal or Friendship with a Female
Long-term Relationship with a Female

sume body that lickes me for me and not what thay lick me to be and i wont them to be honest



PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, WORLD this can not be the only type of guy who is out there

----------------
Now playing:
emiliana torrini - sunnyroad
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment