Monday, January 24, 2005

stupid car

have i told you all how much i hate my car? i hate my car. i never liked it. ever. i loved my old car

here is a shot of my old car. i cant find a better one so you'll just have to make do with this one. its a morris 1300 and it ruled



my current car is a hyundai excel and it is crap. well, ok, its not crap. whats crap about it is that its not my old car. so we're selling my crap ar andbuying me a new car and it is a distinct possibility that it will be matts parents magna wagon.

a magna wagon? matts parents magna wagon? matts dads magna wagon?

yeah

i'll let you know how it goes. we're trialing it this week

on another note, anyone wanna buy a hyundai excel? its got a reconditioned motor in it and the gears are great. just needs a new cooling system. you know you want it. i'll even clean it for you first

No comments:

Post a Comment