Thursday, October 21, 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: sandra bilo
To: Carly
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 5:41 PM
Subject: *****SUSPECTED SPAM***** urgent




Dear good friend Carly ,

i receieved your message and i cannot understand you please if you dont want to help me tell me so that i can look for another God fearing person who is capable to help me , infact i can not understand you i told you that my life is in dager that my late father brother is after my life he wanted to kill me so that he can claim this money from me but it seems you dont want to understand me i have gave you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited this money for you to call them but you did not , even i have introduce you to the bank director , he promise me that immediately they here from you they will transfer this money into your account immediately then i will prepare to join you over there to finish my education please i want to here from you please if realy seriuos to help me call the bank for intoduction thanks

i am eagerly waiting for your urgent call after discusion with the bank director

sandra bilo

No comments:

Post a Comment